Sunday, June 05, 2005

Stuff

Couldn't sleep Friday night for some reason so I got up at 3:30 to try to call a few people back home. Not a single person answered the phone. I hope they appreciate the effort I was going to!
Had to take Milan to the airport at 8:30 Saturday morning. Love the San Fran airport, you can drive in straight off the freeway, circle to the terminal you want and then drive straight back onto the freeway. Too easy. 1.5 hour round trip though.
After lunch I took a trip to the Westfield Valley Fair mall in Santa Clara (Aussie owned!) to experience a big American mall. Wasn't that exciting and few of the stores had anything I wanted (whats new?) although the Macy's was much bigger than the one I went to last week and almost worth going back to later.
The early airport trip and no sleep kinda knocked me for 6 later and I couldn't do anything but sleep by the pool for the rest of the day. What a life.

No comments: