Saturday, June 11, 2005

My week

My week has involved the following disasters: wrestling with beauracracy involving, social security, health insurance, and banking, chasing $800 bucks that went missing, continuing to have our product fail at the customer site, being dragged into meeting with third level manager, stupid blackberry not working, my shipped stuff from home not arriving after I was led to believe it would, too many late nights etc etc etc.

Having said that, in three weeks of being here I had my first GOOD day on Friday. Passed my written Californian drivers license test, completed all my tasks, helped everyone that was waiting for help, and got out around 7pm. Then got to the baseball.

2 comments:

Matt said...

I don't know if you knew but I used to play a lot of baseball - and one of the few things that attracts me to the US of A is the idea of going to a baseball game. So, was it good?

Mashy said...

Yep. I really enjoyed it there. BUT it was a minor league game at small stadium which was much better than a major leageue game. Stay Tuned for next post on the game.