Sunday, June 19, 2005

SJMA

After IMAX, I went to the San Jose Museum of Art which was free. It was small and their permanent collection mainly sucked but they did have a really good display of 'blob' art and industrial design. Who knew that Logitech designed their mice based on the the shapes of river pebbles? Or that the tooth brush won the award for the best invention in human history?



Blobby bike
Bought the most farntarstic photo frame I have ever seen in the gift shop. I felt like I should after I knocked it over and it proceeded to knock over domino-style ALL the other photo frames on the display. How embarrisment. I am really tempted to post a photo of it but the irony of photographing an empty photo frame is doing my head in.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The toothbrush? Now there's a nice safe US middle-class thought. Do you ever wonder who makes this shit up?
What about glass? the condom? the ugly girls best friend - beer?

(talk to Lamb's hand, ugly girls)