Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Genuwyin Irish

As Hamishtang and Young Gun were in town for the week. Hammer and me decided to take them out to dinner on Saturday night. Young Gun had just flown in that afternoon and wasn't answering the phone at the hotel so we just assumed he was sleeping like a wuss. So after picking up Hamistang we passed by his hotel and tried to call again, even to knock on his door. Turns out he was visiting relatives or something stupid.

Anyway we ended up at some Irish pub place. By this time it was 9:00 and I was starving. I can't remember the name of the pub but it had genuine Irish hamburgers, genuine Irish baseball on tv and genuine Irish kareoke. Forget your quarter pounder maccas, I had a ONE pound burger which came stylishly pinned together with a steak knife through the centre. And it almost killed me - the burger that is.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, nothing like Irish Karaoke. Let me guess, you had to be a band of 3 hawt sisters and an ugly brother to get a go on stage - The Corrs style!

Anonymous said...

Can we get a picture of this 'Hammer' person please. In my head, this person is wearing strange Aladdin style pants and is a black man =P

Sod