Wednesday, July 20, 2005

In-N-Out Burger


Because I am sacrificing my life and sanity for my company by working hellishly long and hard, I am often required by necessity to get "take-out" on my way home.
In what must be a surprise for some people, MacDonalds is extremely rare here in California. I know of only two, one being in San Francisco city. The most popular 'burger joint' seems to be In-n-Out Burger which I believe is exclusive to California.
This place aint half bad. They have a super brief menu with just three burgers, drinks and fries available. The buns are 100% meat that has never been frozen, the vegetables are fresh, the buns are baked with sponge dough. And the 'fries' are made by dicing real potatoes in store - you can see them doing it in the window. You can almost convince yourself it is healthy.
There is also a not-so-secret secret menu where you can ask for special items. Amusingly you can ask for the protein burger in which the meat comes wrapped in a piece of lettuce instead of a bun.

3 comments:

jOoLz said...

hey hey... next time you're at in-n-out, get your double double *animal style*.

i'm totally serious btw.

Anonymous said...

And the "Vegetarian" option, which just comes without the meat!!

Anonymous said...

Search on the web for their hidden menu too.