Saturday, September 17, 2005

Mazatlan at night

This is the first time I used my new 650 gram ultra light $70US tripod I bought the week before. It is also the last of my Mex-selection I'll publish. The steps on the left leading up from the beach were to our favourite restaurant "El Capitano". This place was awesome - gigantic cocktails for about $3US, huge meals that were fantastic and two bands that played every night - a Mariachi band and an electric band that did hillarious Mexican-accented versions of 80s songs. They were fairly good though.
We didn't really have much cash with us when we left the US and we never found an ATM but a handful of credit card uses and $160US easily did two of us for four days including all meals activities and shopping! Flight and three night accom only cost $650US per person.

No comments: