Monday, November 21, 2005

Starting home

The nice men from the moving company came today and picked up my stuff. Actually it was one man from the moving company plus mexican helpers. They stuffed everything into inadequate cardboard boxes and sealed them in kilometres of packing tape. The worst part is I'm without my awesome doona for until I get home at christmas (assuming its arrived when I get back).
I don't hold much hope for most of my stuff making it home intact. But I intend to cripple them with inflated claims when it happens.
BTW - the weather is still mid-high twenties. Unbelievable for mid November.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, did they tell you before coming that "they would organise the pick-up time with your wife", like they did to me?? :-)

Mashy said...

That's embarrasing Sal. I wouldn't have admitted that if I was you.

'Brush and Bel said...

My Timberland shoes went missing...MOTHER FUCKERS!