Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Whinge

I took a week off friday-to-friday on the week of my birthday. My first week off in longer than I can remember!
My tequila-drinking buddy Zoya came over from London on thursday to visit me for the week including four days in Yosemite. Being able to spend pounds and in need of clothes, I endulged her in a day of shopping. Big Mistake. We took in Valley Fair (owned by Aussie co Westfield) in Santa Clara AND the Great Mall in Milpitas in a 6 hour marathon/ordeal. My legs were killing me in the end but I suppose it was good practice for Yosemite. She spent a ridiculously small amount of pounds for a huge amount of loot. More bags than we could carry in fact.
I bought a jacket. Ahhhhh shopping with women....

1 comment:

Polina said...

... and Zoya said that you're a great shopping buddy ;P heh heh - female vs. male perception - classic!